Change the quality of your hair with NISIM New Hair Benefactors, Kerte, Kalo and Fast

A Canadian company that specializes in hair growth, NISIM.

has created some wonderful products that will speed up your hair growth, improve its shape and texture and with Kalo products, inhibit hair growth where you need it most.

I got to try out practically their whole line which was great fun!

The NISIM NewHair Biofactors Shampoo and Conditioner removed product build up in my hair and after just a few washes, my hair felt stronger and revitalized. It is GUARANTEED to “reduce excessive hair loss for men and women WITHIN ONE WEEK!”

My hair is naturally quite thick, but I do shed a lot. I seemed to shed less – aww. Just like a puppy! Ha ha.

The NISIM Hair and Scalp Extract (in both original and gel formulation) makes your hair look healthy and full. After using this, I had undeniably sexier hair. I’m thinking of getting this by the case.

I also used their Spray Conditioner which is great for damaged hair like mine. It doubles as a great detangler and anti-static spray, which in these upcoming drier months will be a lifesaver!

I also enjoyed using their F.A.S.T. (Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy) Shampoo and Conditioner, which “potentially increases the growth rate of your hair by as much as 45%.” Just massage thoroughly and you’ll notice your hair growing more quickly. Imagine that – you get a haircut that you’re not too crazy about and suddenly, you are on your way to a new look!

Isn’t that great?!

It has a fresh, clean smell that lasts all day and is made from natural herbs and essential amino acids, so you can feel good about using it!

The Kerté Nutrient-Enriched Styling Spray and Gel are great, easy to use and wonderfully smelling products that are big enough to last you awhile, but small enough to take with you in your bag. Gotta love that portability factor!

And now onto the Kalo products, that I’m telling you – you are going to loooove!

The Kalo Hair Inhibitor can be used anywhere on your body (men and women) to get rid of unwanted hair!

When you massage the lotion into your skin after your regular hair-removal process – shaving, waxing, etc. (to get the best results, you need to apply it 3 times a day for a couple of days), it retards your hair growth, usually about 10-15% after each session.

I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and really think it is working!

So between less hair on my legs and more hair on my head, I am feeling like a million bucks!

Isn’t that the feeling you want to leave the house for work with every day?

I thought so.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.