I Always Thought I Was a Modern Gal, But I’ve Just Discovered I’m a Nature Girl and a Rich Hippie!

I love products that are made from natural ingredients -It makes me feel so good to be feeding my body good stuff!

But what about products that scream natural stuff? Isn’t that a little much?

I would have thought so, but I’m in love with Nature Girl and Rich Hippie, two sister companies that are rocking my house!!

The plain containers covered in primary coloured, handwritten scrawl with fun names are so much fun to look at! And they certainly stand out next to the department store brands…

NATURE LOVE Eucalyptus Leaf Shea Butter Body Balm smells like a field of lavender and sunshine and is so rich that you almost want to eat it (but don’t!). It is so fragrant that you won’t want to put on any perfume, unless of course it’s RICH HIPPIE.

Made 100% natural and chemical free, RICH HIPPIE is made from wine alcohol (a method used before World War II) that is organic and made from organically grown and harvested grapes, along with organic or wildcrafted plant and flower extracts.

It’s made in small batches and smells like Indian cotton inside teak armoires and incense.

Or my Mom.

I guess more technically though, it’s extracts of exotic African flowers, Madagascan Ylang Ylang flowers, Bulgarian Damascena Rose, French Lemon Peel and Chinese citrus extracts.

But back to the balms…

NATURE LOVE Juniper Berry Shea Butter Body Balm is also rich and lovely, but has a lighter scent than the Eucalyptus. They are both extremely nourishing and your skin instantly drinks them in, sighs a content, “Ahh,” and then utters a quiet “thank you” as the purified water, vitamins and essentials oils go to work.

If you’re looking for something lighter, try FLOWER POWER Rose Botanical Body Lotion with organic meadowsweet and organic nettle herbal extracts. It’s a great daily moisturizer and feels light on the skin. A soft, clean fragrance will alight and you will not want to start your day any other way!

For your face, try NATURE FACE Shea Borage Almond Rich and Hydrating Botanical Face Cream. It’s non-greasy, sinks in immediately and you’ll see the difference in your skin upon application! Smooth, hydrated skin - it feels sooooo good!

And I love nothing better than a great smelling shower gel, or as NATURE GIRL cleverly puts it, FLOWER FETISH Lemon Grapefruit Botanical Body Cleanser made with coconut and wild flower extract.

Having it in the bathroom is like having a bouquet of flowers! The smell alone is intoxicating and a great way to wake yourself up in the morning. It is a fantastic cleanser (my favourite thing is to feel clean) and refreshes not only my skin, but my mind!

I am no longer a modern gal, but a complete NATURE GIRL and RICH HIPPIE.

I know, I know. But once you try it, you’ll be a convert too!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.