Rock Your World with B. Kamins Chemist!

B. Kamins, Chemist products totally surpassed my expectations.

I wasn’t too sure about the Bio-Maple Body Lotion. I mean, I’m not a big food-fragrance girl, so when it arrived, I was a little wary.

I didn’t need to be though – it rocks! First of all, it doesn’t smell anything like maple or rich, sugary scents. It has a subtle, clean fragrance and absorbs into the skin quickly. I apply it as soon as I come out of the shower and I have to say, I’m a little addicted.

The same with the Bio-Maple Bamboo and Rice Facial Polisher, which I was shocked worked at all, as it seemed to gentle to do a good job. When I first applied it, it felt like rice krispies soaked in milk – nothing like the intensity of my apricot facial scrub! However, it worked better than my old apricot standby and I loved it so much that I took it to New York with me, not wanting to miss a day of my lovely rice scrub. It got taken at the US border because of the new liquid ban, so I have had to go without. I won’t be the same until I order some more. It is now my new standby and I wouldn’t consider leaving home without it again – border or no border!

And I love the Bio-Maple Day Cream SPF 15, which is both nourishing and helping to keep my dry skin moist and the Bio-Maple Oxi-Defense Hydrating Eye Care, which is taking care of the fine lines and puffiness around my eye area.

B. Kamins, Chemist is a line that really proved itself to me. Both in its ingredients and its affect.

p.s. If you’re wondering what Bio-Maple is, it’s a compound that B. Kamins, Chemist has creates that is “a moisturizing, penetrating, anti-oxidant physiological humectant.”

What does that mean exactly? I’m not a chemist, so I’m not exactly sure. I just know that the products work and that all B. Kamins, Chemist products are tested for purity, dermatologist recommended and not tested on animals. I hope that helps…

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.