MoonBox Makes Our Lives Easier All Month Long

I can’t stand commercials about your period. They always have women in white pants dancing, jumping and riding horses.

It’s insane.

But it continues to be bad when it comes to lugging around our pads, tampons or pantyliners.

Companies just don’t make anything for us, so we end up stuffing them in our cosmetics bags, briefcases and purses and then, when we need them most, we have to hunt for them.

Ugh.

But all that has changed now that Béatrice Braun has created the MoonBox.

Funky little plastic boxes with little holders to keep your stuff together make life so much easier and the designs to choose from are fabulous! I like the one with the dog on it, “Fashion Victim,” the Fifties Pin-Up girl and the black and white mosaic of flowers that is oh-so-contemporary!

The box is small enough that you can take it with you in your purse and sturdy enough that should you be traveling, your tampons will safe as well as close at hand.

I know it’s not something we talk about often, but I have always wanted a place that is dedicated to our “feminine products,” as they’ve been deemed, and finally my dream has come true.

Thanks, Béatrice. You’ve just made life so much easier. And funkier - which box shall I take with me next month? I’m thinking either the bees with honey one or the one called “Trash Girl” with the skull on it!

The coolest boxes around! What are you waiting for? Go get yours now!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.