Juice For Your Skin!

I am thrilled with how the Juice Organics: Healthy Beauty brightened my skin!

And knowing that not only what you eat but what you put onto your skin is important, I love that these products are up to 95% organic!

They also offer age-defying results, thanks to ingredients, like coenzyme Q10, fat soluble vitamin C, vitamins, antioxidants and hydroxy acids. And their ingredients are 100% vegetarians as well, with a strict no animal testing policy enforced.

There is no petroleum or petroleum derivatives, artificial colour or dyes, pesticides, synthetic fragrances or other harmful ingredients.

From the Green Apple line – all paraben free - , I tried the Green Apple Antioxidant Moisturizer and Green Apple Nutrient Eye Cream. And from the Juice Organics line, I tried the Brightening Cleanser and Vitamin Antioxidant Serum.

My favourite was the Brightening Cleanser, which with its apple and lemon juices really refreshed and cleansed my skin. I finally enjoyed washing my face every evening and felt like I really was able to remove all of the impurities of the day.

After cleansing, I applied the Vitamin Antioxidant Serum which I felt really helped my smooth fine lines and plump up my skin.

I also really enjoyed the Green Apple Moisturizer and Eye Cream, which I applied in the morning. Their fresh scent and lovely, smooth feel made them easy to apply and felt light on my skin all day and the whole combination did leave me feeling that my skin looked younger and brighter!

A winning combination if you ask me.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.