Ducti Makes Duct Tape the Hottest Fashion Accessory of the Year

For Christmas, my Dad got me a roll of camouflage duct tape and I just love it! I used it as trim on a plain silver messenger bag and on the handle of our luggage and my fella used it on the spine and cover of the journal he used to make notes for his second novel!


Let’s just say that we love using duct tape as a fashion accessory as opposed to fix something around the house.

That’s why I was so excited to find Ducti a company that makes wallets, purses and other accessories out of actual duct tape!

And do not for one minute think that their products look anything what you would concoct out of duct tape – their stuff looks fantastic!

I was thrilled to find the Men’s Classic Bi-Fold and Hybrid Undercover 100% Duct Tape Wallets! What fantastic gifts! I gave the Bi-Fold to my Dad, as I was lucky enough to have been given a duct tape vest from the set of The Red Green Show on the last day of taping (my fella wrote for the show) and gave it to my dad to go with his antique fishing collection. The Undercover I’m going to give to a friend who hasn’t changed his wallet since 1983.

Not only are the wallets well made, but the Bi-Fold actually came with a repair square that you can use to mend your wallet should it get torn. You don’t get that with a department store wallet!

And ladies, don’t think I’ve forgotten about you – not only do they have lovely wallets and checkbook covers (you know that metallics are the hottest trend even into winter, right?), but I got the Chaparral Purse, which is the perfect evening bag and you’re sure to be the only one at the party with one. It has a superstrong silver chain and a new expandable cloth liner. And as the website says, “It looks great with jeans or that famous little black dress.”

I couldn’t agree more.

And it comes with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE! How cool is that?!

There are clutches and laptop bags and skins that allows you to add colour to your wallets. It’s so great!

I love Ducti and can’t wait to see what they do next! In the meantime, I’m going to work the crowd with my awesome handbag.

Just wait. It’ll be on the cover of W and InStyle in a month’s time…

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.