You Won’t Believe It Until You See It!

For those of us with pets, we are constantly covered in hair – on our clothes, our furniture and if they sleep with you, quite often, in your mouth.

In seeking a solution for our furry little feline, I tried something that I’d seen at the Exhibition a couple of summers ago.

The FURminator is a deShedding tool that removes an insane amount of fur on both dots and cats. We’d seen a video (that you can also view on their website) where a golden retriever is surrounded by huge clumps of his own hair.

You don’t have to worry that you are removing their fur and that your animal will soon be bald. The brush removes hair from the undercoat, leaving the top coat looking healthy and sleek.

We have been brushing our guy a couple of times a day and there are fur clumps rolling across our house like tumbleweed! But he looks slimmer – and this is a good thing, because at last check he was 18 pounds!

And once you’ve been Furminating your dog or cat, their shedding will be reduced up to 90%.

That’s what we’re hoping for.

And you’re not going to believe this either – Furminator offers waterless deShedding shampoo and conditioner.

This is a good thing because there’s no way our cat is getting in the tub for a soak. And my parent’s dog that looks like the cartoon Marmaduke?

I don’t think so.

The shampoo and condition also help to reduce shedding and promotes healthy skin and coat, thanks to ingredients like wheat germ oil, vitamins A and E and aloe vera. And it smells good too!

I put a little in my palm and rubbed it into Cosmo’s fur. He didn’t mind at all. After a few minutes after it dried, I brushed him and a whole whack of hair came off. I couldn’t believe it. I thought I got most of it.

After leaving the room to dispose of yet another clump of hair, I came back to see that already, his coat looked shiny.

The FURminator has changed our lives.

You wouldn’t think a little brush could do that much.

But you haven’t seen this brush.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.