Smells Like Spring

It’s 5 degrees today which is 5 degrees warmer than it’s been as of late, so I’m feeling in a Spring mood.

Of course, it could also be my new Get Juic’d Collection from Calgon. Lotions and mists that are bursting with the smell of fresh fruit is enough to make a girl want to slip on capris and sandals and head out to the park!

However, it’s not that warm out and I have 3 deadlines to hit by 5 o’clock, so I’m bringing the freshness indoors with my Plum Raspberry, Pineapple Coconut and White Grape Peach mists and lotions.

The Pineapple Coconut is like a Pina Colada drenched on your skin – it smells so good that you’re going to want to taste it (but don’t).

The White Grape Peach reminds me of Sangrias or a lovely Pinot Grigio (I swear I don’t have a drinking problem, it’s just that these smell like delicious, refreshing summer drinks!).

The Plum Raspberry is my favourite. It smells like raspberry mousse and cotton candy and like a night at the carnival, but it is a complex smell, something that I am trying to put my finger on. However, Calgon has it figured out. Check this out:

“This rich and sparking delight contains top notes of Succulent Red Currant, Luscious Pineapple and Dewberry Whisper; mid noted of Wild Rubied Raspberry, Sultry Amethyst Plum and Fresh Cantaloupe; and dry notes of Whipped Vanilla, Creamy Sandalwood and Velvety Musk.”

Phew. And here I was worried that I couldn’t hone in on it more - that is a whole smoothie waiting to happen!

These scents are perfect for eliciting memories of a warm summer’s night, which is exactly what we need on a gray day like today…

Sigh. I promise that warm weather is just around the corner! In the meantime, I’m going to do Spring early this year in my Get Juic’d products.

If you smell something yummy outside your window, that would be me.

Wanna go get an ice cream cone?

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.