Cool Clothes Both On and Off The Yoga Floor

You are not going to believe these pants.

Dear Lil' Devas has created a pant that feels like you're wearing nothing at all. Perfect for the yoga studio but also for the intense summer months that are about to hit us. I'm also thinking they are a great "around-the-house" pant because they are that comfortable.

Then there's the yoga bag. The most beautiful heavy fabric, like a fall blazer and it's so easy to open. These people were not only thinking about materials, but ease of use. I am currently sharing it with my neighbour because it is too pretty to stay in the closet where no one can see it!

And the Big-Bottomed Bamboo Bag! Sport Edition is so soft and durable, I can load it up with my books and papers and know that it will faithfully carry my belongings. It also looks fantastic. Everyone will be asking you where you got it. You may even start a Deva stampede.

Not only do the Devas make beautiful, well-made products, but they are socially and environmentally conscious too. I could go on and on about it but you can read it from the ladies themselves here (it'll be faster...).

Like the saying "You Are What You Eat," I think it can also be said that you are what you wear. And I feel so good wearing anything Deva.

And for me, that's the best feeling of all.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.