Bag It To Go

I used to think that there was no cool way to store items in my luggage or to keep small things organized in my closet.

That's before I found the rockin' Hip Zipz bags that make whatever you have look good.

Durable, colourful and inexpensive, you can find a million uses for them. One idea I had - keep your tax receipts in them instead of a docket or manila envelope. How cool is that? I'm thinking of using Big Skull and Bones wearing a toque. Taxes have never been cooler.

They come in blissful themed packages of three like Rock ‘n Roll Never Dies, Dragon Dreams and Peace, Love & Happiness, so you don't have to worry about not having enough.

I am going to use the peace pack for makeup necessities, the rock 'n' roll set for office supplies and the other designs for when I give a present to someone.

I mean, I just couldn't them all to myself. These are exactly the kind of thing that your friends are going to love you for. And they are 100% recyclable, so you don't have to worry about plasticizing the planet. Woo hoo!

I’m off to pack my camo bag full of stuff to take on the streetcar with me – cellphone, business cards, notepad and pad.

I’m ready to go and all of my stuff is together in one place. I don’t have to go rummaging around at the bottom of my bag! It’s heaven.

And tonight at the exclusive new restaurant I will pull my camo bag out with pride. The King Street West crowd won’t know what hit ‘em.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.